By downloading 3D files(.obj format) through this site, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions of FreeOBJ.com
All advice is provided “as is” with no warranties as to its appropriateness for your particular situation. FreeOBJ.com takes no responsibility for the creation of any advice in your own 3D development or the outcomes of such creation.
The 3D files contained herein are owned by FreeOBJ.com and the contributing FreeOBJ.com artists.
The 3D files may be used Royalty Free:
1. For advertising or promotional use.
2. For personal or commercial use.
3. In broadcast, multimedia, video games or animation.
4. In books or magazines.
5. For website or in any electronic devices.
6. For non-commercial 3d printing only.
7. The products may be modified for individual style and appearance.
You are not permitted to:
1. Market, distribute, give, transfer, sell or sublicense the products in any form with the exception of a compiled application such as a video game, a proprietary or native file format so that the users of your final product cannot access the model by itself.
2. Incoporate the material into a logo, trademark or service mark without the express written permission of the artists.
3. 3D print for commercial use without the express written permission of the artists.
NOTE: FreeOBJ.com doesn’t provide any physical models. FreeOBJ.com delivers computer files only.
FreeOBJ.com reserves all other rights. The license is valid only with respect to the 3D files on FreeOBJ.com.
FreeOBJ.com provides no guarantee of availability of the web server or hosting of the 3D files. FreeOBJ.com will make reasonable efforts to provide availability of 3D files.
Prohibited where illegal. You are responsible for any downloaded 3D Files (.obj format)
FreeOBJ.com reserves the right to vary these terms from time to time. If you choose not to accept updated terms, access to the download will be revoked.
For any enquiries please email [email protected]